Alcuin Capital Partners LLP is a signatory to the United Nations supported Principles for Responsible Investment and is committed to follow these principles in all its operations including investment decisions and ownership policies.
- Principle 1: Incorporating ESG issues into investment analysis and decision making processes
- Principle 2: Being active owners and incorporating ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
- Principle 3: Seeking appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest
- Principle 4: Promoting acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry
- Principle 5: Working together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles
- Principle 6: Reporting on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles
In addition to the above Principles Alcuin will not invest in a company which (amongst other things):
- Has production or other activities that involve harmful or exploitative forms of forced labour or child labour; or
- Is, in the opinion of Alcuin’s Investment Committee, exploitative of vulnerable groups in society.
Our full ESG Policy is available on request.